DESERT RIDGE PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY (DRPD) is pleased to offer a $2,500 SCHOLARSHIP to graduating high school seniors who are patients of our practice and are going on to pursue higher education.
At DRPD, we believe education is empowering and leads to great success! We also believe that with great success comes great responsibility. That’s why we encourage our patients to dream big, work hard, and serve with all their hearts!
To assist our young patients in achieving their educational dreams, we offer the Dr. Roberto Rodriguez Scholarship, named in honor of Dr. Libby’s father – a general surgeon, dedicated educator, and a man committed to helping others. As Chief of Surgery and Dean of Post-graduate Studies at UANL School of Medicine in Monterrey, Mexico, he has influenced countless lives and inspired many to strive to do their best and to use their skills and education to serve others.
Always encouraging both his children and his residents to dream big, he has long set an example of service, commitment, and love for his family, his students, and his patients. This scholarship fund is the perfect way to honor him!
Requirements for the scholarship:
- Must be a current patient of DRPD for at least the last 3 years
- Must provide a list of service projects with school, community or church activities
- Must submit a high school resume and sealed school transcript
- Must submit 3 letters of recommendation from non-family members (teachers, minister, non-profit)
- Must submit a personal essay (3-5 paragraphs) about why you feel you deserve this scholarship
- Deadline May 10th of 2023. Please assemble the necessary materials and mail or drop off at our office at 5315 E. High St. Phoenix, AZ 85054